Is it a train? Is it a house?
Actually it's a trainhouse and it overlooks Harrington Glen's nine acre vineyard south of Stanthorpe.
Our unique trainhouse accommodation is a great new addition to boutique Granite Belt accommodation. The carriage hails from Melbourne and was one of 20 originally purchased from Victorian Railways. Since its purchase in 2007 whilst on a trip with our grandson to Dubbo Zoo, it has been converted into a luxurious house, lovingly restored and stylishly furnished with all the modern amenities for a perfect Granite Belt Getaway.
The Harrington Glen Trainhouse accommodation is perfect for those seeking unique Stanthorpe accommodation with spectacular seasonal views and quality, tastefully modern interiors.
Features of our 75ft Melbourne train incorporated into this exclusive house accommodation include:
- Three queen size ensuite bedrooms.
- Large covered deck overlooking the vineyard and surrounding districts of Glen Aplin.
- Fully equipped kitchen with comprehensive amenities
- 2 comfortable living areas to relax and unwind
- 12 seat dining table
- Undercover gas barbeque area
- Carpeted train area
- Rest polished timber floors
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Undercover parking for 3 cars
We look forward to welcoming you on your Granite Belt getaway and ensure your stay will be remembered.
Our tariffs are $90 per person per night for a minimum two night stay, and includes a breakfast basket. We request a minimum of four people and maximum of 6. Bring your friends for a truly memorable experience. If the four people are singles and require use of all bedrooms, there will be a surcharge of $10 per night on the fourth person.